Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogaholic Designs”=

My Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Friday 25 May 2012

Terrific Teddy Bo!

Morning all, from a gorgeous sunny, warm Hull.....watch it rain tomorrow when I'm off! lol. Hope you're all having a great day, I'm at work but it's quiet which on one hand is good cos I can get round some blogs and add my post but on the other it means when I move downstairs this afternoon I'll be bored!. I've had a few cards to make lately but some are very similar to others that I've done (same layouts, different colours) so haven't bored you with them all. The one today is made using the free Teddy Bo Stamp from Simply Cards and Papercrafts. I went into Morrisons yesterday and the lady was just putting out puzzle magazines. I asked her to check to see if this one is in...been waiting patiently since I heard what the free gift was lol. Anyway she said it was on her list and very kindly went and looked through all the bundles on her trolley....it wasn't there, luckily before I burst into tears she said she had another trolley load. So she went and got one for me and I wasn't disappointed! The stamps and sentiments are gorgeous, it was a really good clear image when I stamped it. Hope you all have a great weekend....if it stays like this I might even fire up the Barbie!


Recipe :

Backing Card - From Stash (Originally bought at Hobbycraft)
DP's - My Minds Eye Breeze and Paris Paper Packs (Top one edged with Old Paper Distress Ink)
Teddy Bo - Free Rubber Stamp (see above) coloured with Promarkers
Crystals - Kaiserkraft - Lagoon
Bakers Twine - We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy - Blue Lagoon

I am entering this card in the following challenges :
Kaboodle Doodles - Dress For Success
Ooh La La Creations - Challenge 105 - Ribbon Or Twine
Die Cuttin Divas - Challenge 66 - Buttons, Banners and/or Birthdays
I Love Promarkers - Challenge 118 - Use Die Cuts
Charisma Cardz - Challenge 20 - No Flowers Allowed
Milk Coffee Challenge - Use Those Die Cuts
Crafty Catz - Challenge 134 - Card For A Man

Photobucket

17 comments :

  1. Ah!! How adorable! and score on the freebie! What a cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at DCD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely little card Del, looks like I might have to go shopping - thats a fab freebie! Gorgeous colouring
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Del, had to pick up this mag myself today! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Del. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Lorraine B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week! Hope to see you back next week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything in simplicity. Bravo ! It's very successful !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Del, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an adorable creation hun! Thanks for playing along at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card and such a cute little ted, thanks for sharing at OLLCB, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute love that image also the wonderful colours and design a great use of the twine, thank you for joining our challenge at OLLCB
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute teddy. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute little teddy! Great use of the twine.
    Thanks for playing along with the Die Cuttin' Divas this week.
    Candy
    http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so very much for Joining us at Crafty Catz A card for a Man Challenge, with this absolutely gorgeous creation,

    Have a lovely day,
    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card.love the colors and LO of card.Great coloring of image.Thanks for joining us at MCS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute love this adorable teddy and great layout. Thanks so much for playing at MILKCOFFEE this time.

    ReplyDelete