Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogaholic Designs”=

My Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Sunday 27 May 2012

Sunny Sunday

Afternoon all, hope it's nice and sunny where you are.  It's been another bright one here in Hull but I've spent it indoors today.....managed to go over on my ankle yesterday and fell in the garden, knee was up like a football last night and it's going a lovely shade of purple today!  Did some colouring yesterday so thought as I'm sat here with my knee up I might as well make some cards with the images I'd done.  It's been nice actually having an excuse to just sit and craft!


Recipe :

Pink Base Card - From Stash (purchased from Hobbycraft)
DP's - First Edition Spring Feast
Image - LOTV Best Friends coloured with Promarkers
Frame - Spellbinders Fleur De Lys Squares
Sentiment - Stamp Set From Debbi Moore (But can't remember what it's called!) - Cut with spellbinders Fleur De Lys then inked with Distress Ink (Spun Sugar)
Flowers - From Stash
Pins - Handmade By Me
Ribbon - From Stash

I'm entering this card into the following challenges :
Ooh La La Creations - Challenge 105 - Ribbon Or Twine
Creative Card Crew - Challenge 11 - Dimension
I Love Promarkers - Challenge 118 - Use Die Cuts
My Time To Craft - Challenge 180 - It Takes Two
Truly Scrumptious - Challenge 81 - Pretty In Pink
Milk Coffee Challenge - Use Those Die Cuts
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 218 - Pink/Green
The Squirrel And The Fox - Challenge 18 - Best Friends

Photobucket

8 comments :

  1. Pretty card, love the colours you have used......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Del. Sorry to hear of your injury but as you say, at least it gave you an excuse to craft. Fab LOTV image and fab choice of dies too. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, with lovely colours combo, thanks for sharing at OLLCB x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Del - such pretty colours and love the frame - thanks for playing along at MTTC hugs Judith x
    ps I just became your latest follower looking forward to seeing more of your lovely creations x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, love the sweet image and pretty soft colorus. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card has some wonderful colours and elements, great image, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete