Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogaholic Designs”=

My Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Tuesday 8 May 2012

He's Just Boofle!


Afternoon all, for a change the sun's actually shining here - although I have my doubts how long it will stay. Hope you all had a fab bank holiday weekend. Mine was pretty quiet, managed to catch up on loads of TV programmes and a couple of little books on my kindle....I keep downloading them, at the last count I had 70 still to read! lol

Today's card is for my stepdaughter. It's the first card I've made from the Boofle CD and I can see him becoming another favourite. I love all the colours in the range. There is a fab embossing folder out to go with it (patchwork) but the Range didn't have it when I visited last week, must keep an eye out as it's boofle too! lol


No recipe for this card today, most of it came from the CD with the addition of some backing paper/gems and ribbon from my stash.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges :

Pink Gem Challenge Blog - Challenge 45 - Pink/Blue/Green
One Stop Craft - Challenge 181 - Celebrations
The Crafty Pad - Challenge 169 - We're Girly Girls
The Squirrel And The Fox - Challenge 17 - One For The Girls

Photobucket

18 comments :

  1. So adorable Del....:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the colours....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww cute little card! Thanks so much for playing along at The Crafty Pad this week in our We're Girly Girls (Use Pink & Bling) Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card love how you have put it all together. Boofle is great isn't he I have been playing with my DVD's too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card - love the pastels and little gems. Thanks for linking up to The Crafty Pad's challenge this week. Estelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card hunni loving the fab image & lush colours. I absolutely love Boofle & have got a few of his teddies lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh how cute is this! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Crafty Pad this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet, I love the colours and the boofle image is fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Del

    What a cute card - Boofle is great and she will love it!

    Thanks for popping by to see me.

    Toodley Pip

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card hun...

    You probably did see me at the garden centre the day Sara went because i did go for an hour to have a nosey...you should of said hi, i don't bite...honest hehehe
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super adorable. I'm glad the sun was shining for you. Have a most fabulous Mothers Day.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card,love all the colours and Boofle is lovely...I have the embossing folder and it's fabulous,get one if you can you won't regret it...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a fun and pretty card love it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! Love the papers and you fab design x
    wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card, cute little character and love the papers.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute card, I love the colours you have used!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Squirrel and the Fox, hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs,
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete