Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogaholic Designs”=

My Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Monday 27 February 2012

My favourite colours

It's me again! Two posts in one day...that will teach me to have a lazy weekend lol. Went out for a walk on Sunday with my two sisters around the Marina in Hull as it was a lovely day and had a great time. We stopped half way for a pub lunch...Roast Beef and all the trimmings, then cheesecake for afters....tasted even better as I wasn't cooking lol. View out over the Humber was lovely, Sun was trying to break through and there were rays shining on the water. Anyway enough waffle from me, today's card was one I made for a work colleague to give her friend (in truth I'd forgotten she asked for one but I just happened to have some images coloured....thank goodness for last weekend!) so was able to make her the card below. The colours I've used in this one are some of my favourites, I love all shades of brown and the pumpkin promarker just fitted in so well .




Recipe :
Card For Matting - Bought from outlet store at Spalding.
Orange base card - Papermania Birdsong
Two Other Layer Papers - Papermania Creative Tones - Antique Cream
Image - LOTV - Times To Treasure (coloured with Promarkers)
Flowers - Orange from stash, Brown Wild Orchid Crafts
Pin - Prize won from  Mandy.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges :
Simon Says - Use 3 Different Papers
Moving Along With The Times - Mawtt-says-lots-of-layers.html
Sarah Hurley - Challenge 60 - Die Cuts
Allsorts - Week 143 - It's Your Choice
Photobucket 

2 comments :