Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogaholic Designs”=

My Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thursday 6 October 2011

Thank You

Just wanted to say a big thank you today to Mandy who did a draw last week which I won. This is the prize (two gorgeous stamps from LOTV and some fantastic and very beautiful Pins):

Mandy had an appeal on her blog and asked if people could send cards for Lyndall (whom the appeal was in aid of). This is the card I sent :

I'm hoping to have a go with the stamps at the weekend and will post the cards as and when I get them done.
Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. How lovely, enjoy your yummy goodies. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyndall's card is beautiful Del, Love the little pink ribbon and I'm sure Lyndall loved it, thanks so much for sending it to her :)
    I'm pleased you like your little prize
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete