Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogaholic Designs”=

My Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Wednesday 12 October 2011

At Last A Start On My Christmas Cards

I normally have 70+ Christmas Cards to send out and this year decided not to buy any in the January sales and make them myself....today I eventually got round to starting them!! (Only another 60 odd to do lol). The first batch is from the Me To You CD (no surprise there then!). All based on the same layout/design but used different papers and images.

Card Recipe For This One :
Matting Card - from stash
Christmas Papers - Dovecraft Winter Wonderland and DCWV Rose Tinted Christmas (Don't know if still available, I bought them last year!)
Punch - Martha Stewart
Sentiments - Freebie from Internet (Thank you)
Snowflake - Cut using Cricut When It's Cold Outside Cartridge (ran through Xyron and then glittered using Hobbycraft Iridescent Glitter).
Diamante - Hobbycraft
Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. Oh my word Del, you have loads made. These are beautiful. Each one is really lovely. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete