Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogaholic Designs”=

My Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Friday 29 July 2011

Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!

Oooohhhh I'm so excited tonight, Lee at CRAFTYLOOPS has given me this award and it's the first blog award I've had!

Thanks soooo much Lee, it's really appreciated


It will be cherished and entered into my sidebar lol

If I'm doing this right I have to tell you seven things you don't know about me?!

1. I am the youngest of 4 children,  my brother is next in line - he is 9 years and 3 weeks older than me.

2. I can touch my nose with my tongue!

3. I got kicked out of the school choir in primary school for being out of tune - an amazing feat as I was miming at the time!!

4. I love cooking and have a huge stash of recipe books,  some of which have never been used lol

5. I have 5 nephews and 2 nieces but have only ever met two of them - the other 5 live in NZ and I'm hoping to visit them in a few years.

6. I am terrified of spiders/snakes and frogs.

7. I took 3 attempts to pass my driving test.

Keep an eye out in a week when I'll be returning the favour and sending the award on to 7 more deserving blogs.

Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. YEAH!!! Congratulations Del, you really have a beautiful blog and I love having a look at all your work. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete