Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogaholic Designs”=

My Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Friday 29 July 2011

LOTV Cute Square Image

I'll need to have a rest over the weekend, a card a day...unknown lol.
Today's card is another LOTV Cute Square already precoloured. Big Shot has fairly had some use in the last few days too, did think when I bought it "would I get my money's worth".....well this week I have..and then some!


Card Recipe :
Blue Card - From Stash
Border - MS Punch Scallop Dot
Buttons - My Minds Eye Card Kit
Twine - Goody Bag Swap Item
Image - LOTV Cute Square (Precoloured)
Brown Candy Dots - From Stash

I'm entering this one into the following challenges :
 Die Cut Dreams - Challenge 94 Animal Antics
Creative Card Crew - Animal Antics
My Time To Craft - Delightful Dogs
Charisma Cards - 4 Legged Friends
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 175 Sketch By Lynn
Lili Of The Valley - Challenge 107 Sketch By Domi
Sarah Hurley - Challenge 46 Punch It


Photobucket

9 comments :

  1. I love your take on my sketch! Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, love all the buttons and twine. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Del I have a wee surprise for you if you fancy popping over to my blog and having a look. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Del - yey a Hull Girl - I'm waving as I am another Hull Girl ;o). Love your card, that LOTV image is just so cute. I also love the colours and the buttons - in fact everything about your card. I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation well put together great layout image & embellies..

    thanks for sharing with us at DCD chall this wk.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so sweet. I love the punches and the framing of the image. Thanks for joining the challenge with Sarah Hurley.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card. Love the buttons.
    Thanks for joining us at MTTC.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your cute boy card. The dog is adorable, as is the boy. Love all your buttons.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely card
    thank you for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete