Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogaholic Designs”=

My Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Friday 11 October 2013

Baby It's Cold Outside!

Morning All, hasn't the weather has really changed now? We've had a plumber in at work all week changing radiator valves and fitting a new boiler....great week he picked, my poor wee fingers are finding it hard to find the right keys as it's so cold!!

That's why my card is apt again today. I used Mollie Winter from our sponsers The Stamp Fairy over at Stampin For The Weekend. Our challenge this week is an Anything Goes Challenge so I'm looking forward to seeing all your fabulous entries. I coloured her with Promarkers and added a bit of Liquid Pearls in white opal to resemble snow and also for the fur on her jacket (see close up for effect :-) ).

Anyway off to wrap my hands around the kettle and see if I can get warmed up.


Recipe :
Image - Molly Winter From The Stamp Fairy
DP's - Nitwit Collections
Blue Card - Purchased at Lidl
Border - Memory Box Frostyville Border
Corner - Whimsy Stamps
Beads - From Stash
Snow Effect/Fur On Jacket - Liquid Pearls - White Opal
Sentiment - Done On PC - Cut With Spellbinders Labels 4

I'm entering this card into the following challenges :
Bunny Zoe's - September Challenge - Something Blue
Creative Craft Challenges - Challenge 20 - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Two By Two
Passion For Promarkers - Challenge 219 - Snow Is Falling
Challenges 4 Everybody - Challenge 30 - Anything Goes
Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. Your card is beautiful Del, I love the different papers and dies. The image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little tilda, I like how you've positioned her

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Crafting!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete