Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blogaholic Designs”=

My Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Friday 18 January 2013

I'm Back!

Hi All sorry been MIA, had such a busy Christmas and New Year that I'm only just getting back into the swing of things.  All my crafty bits had been packed away and I've been too lazy to get them out again  :-(  but had a couple of cards to make this week so they've been coming out in bits and bobs, soon won't be able to move again for all the boxes and bags!

I'm hoping to get down to Bonus Arena in Hull on Sunday there is a Ross Papercrafting show on down there and as I haven't bought any stash for a while I think it's about time I treated myself to something new!.....My new LOTV stamps I bought in the sale just before Christmas were a present for me! lol

Today's card is for a friend at work for her MIL.  She only just found out she collects Geisha ornaments and pictures so asked if I could do something along those lines.  As I didn't have time to order a stamp I had a look for a digi image and found the one I've used here also the little lanterns bought separately...details at the bottom of the post.  I used the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday and think it's worked out really well.  Hope you like her!

This is the sketch



Recipe :
Pink Card - From Stash
DP's - First Edition Hideaway Pad
Flowers - Hobbycraft
Geisha Image - Yuki by Conie Fong coloured with Promarkers cut with Spellbinders Labels 10

Lanterns - Crafty Anns Digi's
Ribbon - From Stash
Flourish - Quick Cuts

I'm entering this card into the following challenges :
Ooh La La Creations - Challenge 21 - Happy Birthday
I Love Promarkers - Challenge 151 - Layer It Up
Diva's By Design - Make It Girle
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - One Sweet Challenge
Moving Along With The Times - Birthday Time
Sarah Hurley - Challenge 76 - Celebrate
Sparkles - Challenge 40 - Die Cuts & Flowers
Stampin For The Weekend - Something Girlie
2 Sisters - Challenge 126 - Celebrations
Lexis Creations - Challenge 81 - Anything Goes
The Squirrel & The Fox - Challenge 35 - Anything Goes

Photobucket

22 comments :

  1. Just adorable and I love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at i Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO darling, very cute image and perfect papers. Happy to have you with us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Such a pretty image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Geisha girl is adorable. I love your papers and fun embellishments. Thanks for sharing your card with us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Geisha Girl and fabulous papers, wonderfully done card! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card!

    Thank you for joining us at Sparkles
    Good luck in the draw, hope you will join us again soon
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Del, great to see you back after the Christmas break, missed you. Love your card, such a sweet little image and fab layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a lovely card.Such a cute image!Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous little Geisha. They are one of my favourite things to put on cards at the moment. I'm sure your friend will love it. Thank you for joining us at SSW this week. Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and the colours and details are beautiful.
    Thank you for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that's a pretty card, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this month.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, isn't she the sweetest! Lovely image! And of course the rest of the card too - absolutely adorable. Thanks for joining the Birthdaychallenge at Ooh La La.
    Hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cutie of a card! Love your image and the lanterns along the side. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh this is so sweet and i loev the litle lantern embellies
    Thanks for joining us this week at MAWTT for ur Happy Birthday challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's been far too long since I last was here Del, oh for another few hours in each day!!
    Your card is lovely Mrs, the colours are beautiful!
    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT for our Birthday challenge and good luck and also for playing at Diva's
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sweet. I'm sure that your MIL will LOVE this card. Thanks for joining us this week over at SSW.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable card = cute image and I love your embellishments!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
    Blessings to you Del!!
    Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just darling! What a sweet, dear image and your papers and embellishments fit the oriental theme so perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable card and what a cute little geisha just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow what a fab card. I love the colours, those papers are lush :) Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card....that image is just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles this time & good luck!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh how gorgeous! Such a sweet image! I love how you've used paper lanterns for the two embellies on the sketch! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete