Followers

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

My Blogoversary

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Friday, 20 January 2012

Candy Card

Nothing much to do at work today so decided it was about time I used up some of the fabulous candy I got from Laurie ages ago (which consisted of the paper pad, distress ink, ribbon and flowers I've used on this card) - Thanks again Laurie!.  I'm pleased with the way it all came together and am going to keep it for my best friends birthday next month.  It's really strange as we haven't spoken since Christmas (she's in Scotland, I'm in Hull) but I was making this card today thinking of giving it to her.....and she sent a text!  Now that's spooky  lol.
Recipe for this card :

Papers - My Minds Eye Lost and Found 2 Breeze (all edged with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy)
Leaves - Spellbinders Foliage Die using card from Stash
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Gems - Kaiser scrapbook Rhinestones Island Lagoon (template Bazzil Basic Jewel Template)
Sentiment - Freebie from Internet (sorry had it so long can't remember where from)
Ribbon - from Stash

I'm entering this card into the following challenges
Pollycraft - Challenge 123 - Bingo (Ribbon/Sparkle/Flowers)
Wild Orchid - Week 40 Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Button-Bows-Bling-Blooms



4 comments :

  1. This is really pretty! I love the colour combo and that swirl is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us for the Pollycraft Challenge.
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those papers are out of this world and I love the blingy swirl. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great creation in beautiful colours and lovely details! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at WOC!
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those papers and the colours you have used, I am sure your friend will love it. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete